generique kaletra ivermectin fluvoxamine chloroquine generique plaquenil voltaren votum plus votum vytorin wellbutrin sr xatral xeloda xenical xylocaine yasmin yasminelle yaz zanaflex zantac zantic zebeta zeffix zenegra zentel zestoretic zestril zetia ziac ziagen zilutrol zinacef zinat zithromax dispersible zithromax zocor zofran zoloft zorotop zovirax zurcal zyloprim zyprexa zyrtec zyvox zyvoxid

Start Giriş Üye Ol üyeler ((( RAVDATe@m))) Arama
Toplam Kategori: 69 *** Toplam Konu: 30100 *** Toplam Mesaj: 148193
Forum Anasayfa » ENGLISH / DEUTSCH / OTHER » E N G L I S H » I Pray To Allah (c.c) (Poem)

önceki konu   sonraki konu
Bu konuda 16 mesaj mevcut
Sayfa (1): (1)
Ekleyen
Mesaj
((( ... ))) su an offline ((( ... )))  
Themenicon    I Pray To Allah (c.c) (Poem)

2338 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 19.09.2003
En Son On: 03.08.2006 - 02:19
Cinsiyeti: ----- 

I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,
I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.
I pray to Allah to keep me safe and warm,
I pray to Allah to keep me away from harm.
I pray to Allah to keep my family safe,
I pray to Allah to keep us all in His embrace.
I pray to Allah so that I have no fear,
I pray to Allah for all that I hold dear.
I pray to Allah for me and for you,
I pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that we do.

Oum Abdoul Haqq bint Tom Sawyer

Ekleme Tarihi: 09.01.2004 - 22:46
Bu mesajı bildir   ((( ... ))) üyenin diğer mesajları ((( ... )))`in Profili ((( ... ))) Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
Devadam su an offline Devadam  
Great...

326 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.10.2003
En Son On: 07.11.2005 - 07:47
Cinsiyeti: Erkek 
Peace be upon you all.

The poem was very nice, praise be to Allah Almighty.

But the poet's name was interesting.

I conceived that Tom Sawyer's daughter converted to Islam.

Is this true?
Ekleme Tarihi: 10.01.2004 - 12:49
Bu mesajı bildir   Devadam üyenin diğer mesajları Devadam`in Profili Devadam Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite

2338 Mesaj -

Yes that is correct, I was surprised too when I first read the name. Isn´t great to see that people are converting to ISLAM. I am so happy to see those people who are lucky to choose the right way of living. May peace be upon all.

Dearest greets
Ekleme Tarihi: 10.01.2004 - 12:58
Bu mesajı bildir   ((( ... ))) üyenin diğer mesajları ((( ... )))`in Profili ((( ... ))) Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
GencSair su an offline GencSair  

89 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 27.12.2003
En Son On: 28.06.2007 - 17:39
I dont understand you can you the poem turkceye cevimrek yarim yamalak ingilizce konustum napiym yeni ogreniyoruz
selam ve dua ile........
Ekleme Tarihi: 10.01.2004 - 14:44
Bu mesajı bildir   GencSair üyenin diğer mesajları GencSair`in Profili GencSair Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
Themenicon    Buyursun benim kardesim...

2338 Mesaj -

Ingilizce siir:

I pray to Allah to keep me safe and warm,
I pray to Allah to keep me away from harm.
I pray to Allah to keep my family safe,
I pray to Allah to keep us all in His embrace.
I pray to Allah so that I have no fear,
I pray to Allah for all that I hold dear.
I pray to Allah for me and for you,
I pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that we do.

Serbest Terceme:

Yucelerde olan Allaha Dua ediyorum,
Onun sevgisini kazanmak icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Beni korumasi ve sicacik tutmasi icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Kotuluklerden beni uzak tutmasi icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Ailemi korumasi icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Hepimizi "himayesine" almasi icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Beni korkulardan korumasi icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Sevdigim hersey icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Senin icin ve kendim icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Yaptigimiz yanlislari affi icin Allaha dua ediyorum,
Yucelerde olan Allaha dua ediyorum,
Sevgisini kazanmak icin Allaha dua ediyorum.

....Diyor. Biraz serbest tercume oldu ama idare edin. Genel tercumesi budur. Ayrica dua ediyorum yerine yalvariyorum da diyebilirsiniz tabii ki.. Yalvarmak ve dua etmek hemen hemen ayni manayi tasidigindan tercume hatasi olmadigini dusunuyorum..ama..iste buyursun benim genc kardesim göz kırpma

Ekleme Tarihi: 10.01.2004 - 15:01
GencSair su an offline GencSair  

89 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 27.12.2003
En Son On: 28.06.2007 - 17:39
allah razi olsun abla beni kirmadin seni coooooook seviyorum ellerine yuregine ssaglik
It is a very nice poem speak I goooood english
kahkaha kahkaha neyse ellerine saglik abla llah razi olsun tercume ettigin icin cok guzelmis
selam ve dua ile.........
Ekleme Tarihi: 10.01.2004 - 15:08
Bu mesajı bildir   GencSair üyenin diğer mesajları GencSair`in Profili GencSair Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
Translation is very helpful

326 Mesaj -

Peace be upon you,

The translation seems to be a very intelligent one that reflects the rays of a masterpiece.
Congratulations.

Here is a quotation about the necessity of "bismillah":

"Bismillah, In the Name of God, is the start of all things good. We too shall start with it. Know, O my soul! Just as this blessed phrase is a mark of Islam, so too it is constantly recited by all beings through their tongues of disposition. If you want to know what an inexhaustible strength, what an unending source of bounty is Bismillah, listen to the following story which is in the form of a comparison. It goes like this:
Someone who makes a journey through the deserts of Arabia has to travel in the name of a tribal chief and enter under his protection, for in this way he may be saved from the assaults of bandits and secure his needs. On his own he will perish in the face of innumerable enemies and needs. And so, two men went on such a journey and entered the desert. One of them was modest and humble, the other proud and conceited. The humble man assumed the name of a tribal chief, while the proud man did not. The first travelled safely wherever he went. If he encountered bandits, he said: "I am travelling in the name of such-and-such tribal leader," and they would not molest him. If he came to some tents, he would be treated respectfully due to the name. But the proud man suffered such calamities throughout his journey that they cannot be described. He both trembled before everything and begged from everything. He was abased and became an object of scorn.
And so, my proud soul! You are the traveller, and this world is a desert. Your impotence and poverty have no limit, and your enemies and needs are endless. Since it is thus, take the name of the Pre-Eternal Ruler and Post-Eternal Lord of the desert and be saved from begging before the whole universe and trembling before every event.
Indeed, this phrase is a treasury so blessed that your infinite impotence and want bind you to an infinite power and mercy; it makes that impotence and want a most acceptable intercessor at the Court of One All-Powerful and Compassionate. The person who acts saying, "In the Name of God," resembles someone who enrolls in the army. He acts in the name of the government; he has fear of no one; he speaks, performs every matter, and withstands everything in the name of the law and the name of the government.
At the beginning we said that all beings say, "In the Name of God" through the tongue of disposition. Is that so?
Indeed, it is so. If you were to see that a single person had come and had driven all the inhabitants of a town to a place by force and compelled them to work, you would be certain that he had not acted in his own name and through his own power, but that he was a soldier, acting in the name of the government and relying on the power of a king.
In the same way, all things act in the name of Almighty God, for minute things like seeds and grains bear huge trees on their heads; they raise loads like mountains. That means all trees say: "In the Name of God," fill their hands from the treasury of Mercy, and offer them to us. All gardens say: "In the Name of God," and become cauldrons from the kitchens of Divine Power in which are cooked numerous varieties of different foods. All blessed animals like cows, camels, sheep, and goats, say: "In the Name of God," and become fountains of milk from the abundance of Mercy, offering us a most delicate and pure food like the water of life in the name of the Provider. The roots and rootlets, soft as silk, of all plants, trees, and grasses, say: "In the Name of God," and pierce and pass through hard rock and earth. Mentioning the name of God, the name of the Most Merciful, everything becomes subjected to them.""
Indeed, the roots spreading through hard rock and earth and producing fruits as easily as the branches spread through the air and produce fruits, and the delicate green leaves retaining their moisture for months in the face of extreme heat, deal a slap in the mouths of Naturalists and jab a finger in their blind eyes, saying: "Even heat and hardness, in which you most trust, are under a command. For, like the Staff of Moses, each of those silken rootlets conform to the command of, And We said, O Moses, strike the rock with your staff, 1 and split the rock. And the delicate leaves fine as cigarette paper recite the verse, O fire be coolness and peace 2 against the heat of the fire, each like the members of Abraham (UWP).
Since all things say, "In the Name of God," and bearing God's bounties in God's name, give them to us, we too should say, "In the Name of God." We should give in the name of God, and take in the name of God. And we should not take from heedless people who neglect to give in God's name."
Ekleme Tarihi: 11.01.2004 - 10:54
Bu mesajı bildir   Devadam üyenin diğer mesajları Devadam`in Profili Devadam Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite

2338 Mesaj -

Thank you and you are welcome. The quotation about "Bismillah" is pretty much helpful since we all have to start our day with Bismillah and need to know what it actually means.

May Peace be upon everybody..
Ekleme Tarihi: 11.01.2004 - 14:58
Peace

326 Mesaj -

Shall the Peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah.

I do not deserve your kind words.

Have you ever completed reading an English novel? What are their names?
Ekleme Tarihi: 11.01.2004 - 15:29

2338 Mesaj -

You are welcome.

The last novel I´ve read was written by Salman Rushdie called "East and West". The novel contained some short shories about the cultural gap that some Pakistanis and English citizens experience during the immigration process. The topic was very interesting to read about. I had also written a term paper about the sociological and human perspective about the cultural gaps people meet during an immigration process.

If I have to be honest, I don´t even remember how many novels I have read...

Let me think.. But I guess that must be over a 200. The most revealing was, "the bluest eye" by Toni Morrison...

Sweet little story of an african girl..
Ekleme Tarihi: 11.01.2004 - 15:48
Confession...

326 Mesaj -

Peace be upon you.

I must confess that you have read more novels than I anticipated. I always admire intellectual brains.

I hope "East and West" by Salman Rushdie does not contain any articles against Islam.

I have read several novels by Jeffrey Archer.

"Not A Penny Less, Not A Penny More", "Honour Among Thieves", "The Fourth Estate", "First Among Equals" are among those novels.

"The Fourth Estate" was about the intrigues between two most powerful media barons of the world. One Jewish and an australian.

Later I realized that the names were different but the novel was depicting real characters.

"1984" and "The Rainmaker" are two other novels read by me.

Warm regards.
Ekleme Tarihi: 11.01.2004 - 17:39
AkasyaDaphneAcelya su an offline AkasyaDaphneAcelya  

212 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 06.01.2004
En Son On: 23.04.2008 - 20:10
Cinsiyeti: Bayan 
Rümeysa abla, its a very very nice poem Thank you!!!!!
Ekleme Tarihi: 14.05.2004 - 00:00
Bu mesajı bildir   AkasyaDaphneAcelya üyenin diğer mesajları AkasyaDaphneAcelya`in Profili AkasyaDaphneAcelya Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
"A" is for Allah...

326 Mesaj -

Can anybody post here the first İslamic poem recited by Yusuf Islam, namely "Islamic Alphabet"?
Ekleme Tarihi: 14.05.2004 - 08:42

2338 Mesaj -

Selamun Alaikum

Dear brother I guess that you are seeking for the lyrics of ''A'' is For Allah..

You are welcome.. There you are..:

A' is for Allah, nothing but Allah;
Ba is the beginning of Bismillah;
Ta is for Taqwa, bewaring of Allah;
and Tha is for Thawab, a reward;
Ja is for Janna, the Garden of Paradise;
Ha is for Hajj, the blessed pilgrimage;
Kha is for Khaatem, the seal of the prophethood given to the Prophet, Muhammed (SAW);
Da is for Deen, Al-Islam, religion with Allah since time began;
Dha is for dhikr, remembering Allah;
and Ra is for the month of Ramadhan, ohh Ramadhan;
Za is for Zakat to pure our greed, when we give our money to those in need;
Sa is for Salamu alaikum, peace be with you wa'alaikum assalam;
Sha is for shams, the shining sun, which Allah placed for everyone;
and Sua is for salat, for when we pray facing him, everyday, facing him, till we meet our
lord;
Allah there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Dua is for duha, the morning light, the sun has turned from red to white;
Tua is for tareeq, the path to walk upon;
and Dhua is for dhil, a shadow;
and Aa is for ilm, the thing to know, to make our knowledge grow, in Islam;
Gha is for ghaib, a world unseen and that we know is not a dream;
Fa is for, the Opening, Al-Fatiha;
and Qua for the Qur'an, the book of God;
and Ka is for kalima, a word we're taught to teach us what is good and what is not;
and La is for the beginning of La ilaha illa'allah;
Ma is for the Messenger Muhammed-ur-Rasoolillah. La ilaha illa'allah, Muhammed-ur-
Rasulilllah;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, la ilaha illa'allah;
Na is for nawm, the sleep God gave to give us rest after the day;
Ha is for the Hijra, the journey that, the Prophet made;
and Wa for wudu before we pray to help us wash our sins away;
and Ya for Yawm-mid-Deen;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Jesus was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Moses was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Abraham was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Noah was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and he created Adam, and we are the children of Adam. Allah,
La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah.

May peace and mercy be upon all...
Ekleme Tarihi: 15.05.2004 - 02:05
People should be thankful.

326 Mesaj -

Rumeysa,

I do not know how to thank for your kind help.

You deserve very sophisticated means of presenting thanks.

Posting the lyrics of "A is for Allah" has been very beneficial for me. I hope Allah will help you during your hard days, if any.

Be consigned to our Almighty Creator.
Ekleme Tarihi: 17.05.2004 - 10:48

2338 Mesaj -

You are so welcome. It´s me an honour if I could be helpful just that little.

Have a nice day
Ekleme Tarihi: 17.05.2004 - 11:48
Pozisyon düzeni - imzaları göster
Sayfa (1): (1)
önceki konu   sonraki konu

Kategori Seç:  
Sitemizde şu an Yok üye ve 547 Misafir mevcut. En son üyemiz: Didem_

Admin   Moderator   Vip   Üye ]

Hayırlı ömürler dileriz.    Bu üyelerimizin doğum günlerini tebrik eder, sıhhat ve afiyet dolu bir ömür dileriz:
BeSMeLe (39), serkan_aktas (45), karaahmetoglu (65), ademozdamar (54), levent (49), uhud38 (53), benfurkan (65), anemonia (43), tugrulsuratli (51), ali sungur (50), Adem71 (53), seyda59 (55), cetinceli (47), yenimemoli (44), fbetulk (43), hani5 (31), MileynSeleme (49), zehraygtster (33), halil ibrahim (59), mzeki (52), metinmaltas (79), Sefer1 (55), rabiaemin2 (39), Meftun (38), mkaya970 (54), islamin_gulu (37), mustafatunç (57), ali bostan (60), Kar_Tanesi_ (35), s7e7v7e7n (39), 00571 (41), Toyanc (50), volkan42 (54), frost_35 (42), gurbetci71 (57), salebe25 (44), barbarosum (49), gulcan (37), ocean82 (42), kalemdar (48), NURUNALANUR (52), SeYh_S@MiL (40), Hilal-Nisa (37), m.zeki (52), ToZ-PeMBe (37), ugurlar (37), yasemin330 (39), Iklama88 (36), mehmetkaya2005 (38), fatihuslu1985 (39), ebuzer21 (60), uduh_72 (43), NuRCaN (35), naz_angel (39), hakan125 (49), 23041987 (37), Derya A (37), delice (48), H.Gultekin (19), EsiLa_68 (35), ankebut06 (47), alzen (48), derici_001 (69), hamdi ulay resu.. (40)
24 Saatin Aktif Konuları

Copyright © ((( RAVDA.net )))  *  İrtibat   *   RAVDA Reklam Servisi   *   Tüm hakları saklıdır, izinsiz alıntı yapılamaz.
Sitemizde yayınlanan imzalı yazıların içeriğinden yazarları, forum ve yorumlardan ekleyen şahıslar sorumlu olup, kesinlikle sitemiz sorumlu değildir.
© by ((( RAVDA.net )))

Sayfa 0.59306 saniyede açıldı